What is Our Jewelry made of?

Q&A

We get questions about whether our jewelry is hypoallergenic. It is actually even better than hypoallergenic, since items labeled as hypoallergenic may still be contain nickel.

Our jewelry is completely nickel and lead safe. These are the two metals that typically cause an allergic reaction. 

Our jewelry is made using a blend of metals. The products are primarily made of iron, but do include other trace minerals. Those trace minerals are made up of a metallic alloy or either zinc, steel, aluminum, brass, or copper. 


Older Post Newer Post